Broad knowledge and experience, diverse backgrounds.
Based in Silicon Valley, California (USA), we serve global clients using online collaboration tools to work with clients at the client's local time or on-location.
RevGen consultants apply real-life experience to our clients' specific needs. RevGen has assisted clients with business strategy, technology assessment and planning, technology transfer, strategic marketing plans, product planning and launch; and due diligence for major investment and/or Merger and Acquisition.
Learn more about how we can help you and contact us to discuss your challenges and opportunities.
Kenneth J. Bahng, PE, BSME, MSME, DEngME, MBA
- Guides technical direction to achieve business objectives
- Provide leadership in design of capital equipments for semiconductor manufacturing, optical coatings and alternative energy such as solar and wind applications.
- Expertise in product design and release, concurrent engineering.
Mort Cohen, MS, MBA
- Product and business development manager for leading-edge solar energy products
- Experience with clean energy business models
- Product and marketing manager for mobile and fixed wireless systems
Maria Tseng, MBA
- Marketing strategy for software, networking, web applications, web content, SEO, SEM
- Product management and launch, marketing programs, sales operations
- Intellectual property licensing, university relations and strategic alliances