Kenneth J. Bahng has expertise in Semiconductor equipment design, and various Solar technology applications. He helps clients with:
- Product Development and Cross Functional Program Execution
- Product Design and Design Analysis
- Due Diligence, in both technology and commercial viability
- IP & Technology Investigation, Expert Witness
- M&A Integration and Execution, Technology
Kenneth has Engineer doctorate and MS degrees in Mechanical Engineering from Stanford University; an MBA from the University of California-Davis, and a BSME from Case Western Reserve University. He is a Registered Professional Engineer.
Please email Kenneth for more information and conversation.